Website Knott's Berry Farm
A Landscaper is responsible for creating and maintaining a flawless landscape environment for our guests. Installs, maintains, feeds, prunes, trims, and waters a variety of ornamental plants, trees, and shrubs in order to maintain an aesthetically beautiful park and environment. Maintains all lakes, streams, and ornamental water systems according to health & safety guidelines.
- Planting, trimming and pruning shrubs, ground covers, vines, trees and palms with hand‑held tools and power equipment.
- Operating machinery for loading, unloading, and transporting materials, equipment, and supplies.
- Assist with the installation and maintenance of sprinkler and irrigation systems.
- Assisting in specimen tree and shrub relocation, including boxing, ball and burlap operation, jetting in, staking and guying.
- Mowing and edging turf with riding mowers and power equipment.
- Cleaning fountains and lakes as needed.
- Manually removing, installing, and maintaining plant material in beds and containers.
- Ability to safely use hand and power tools, heavy equipment, and all related landscaping equipment.
- Experience in landscaping and general construction. Must be able to read and thoroughly understand English for following regulations, labels, principles of record keeping, and safety bulletins.
Qualification & Experience:
- Light mechanical skills to perform minor adjustments and repairs to equipment. Good interpersonal skills to work well with various departments.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Make and install forms for small concrete projects and artificial rock creation.
- Must possess the physical strength and stamina required to work all day performing various physical tasks in varying extreme temperatures and outdoor conditions.
Company: Knott’s Berry Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A