Website Knott's Berry Farm
The Service Supervisor, IT oversees IT operations functions including project management, service delivery, and service continuity. Manage IT service technicians as well as coordinate and escalate service requests to the internal or external technical resources to ensure end-to-end service delivery expectations are achieved or exceeded. Hire, train, mentor, and schedules assigned support staff.
- Oversees service desk functions. Accountable to establishing and meeting service level agreements. Gather and analyze metrics to benchmark the help-desk workload/performance.
- Monitors incidents and ensures resources are assigned and escalation procedures are followed to coordinate recovery.
- Promotes excellent customer service, effective response times and provide expert insights into general support issues. Enforce quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction.
- Interfaces with users of technology, employing a high degree of tact and communication skills to promote a positive image of the department
- Supervise assigned support staff including hiring, performance evaluation, and disciplinary action.
- Train staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques. Schedules support coverage appropriate to the changing needs of the park.
- 6-8 years’ experience in IT Support with 1-3 years managing or supervising a team
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or Computer Systems preferred, or equivalent work experience will be considered
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience with assisting in the planning, monitoring, and/or managing budget in functional area of department
- Experience with ITIL Foundations, A+ preferred
Company: Knott’s Berry Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A