Website Knott's Berry Farm
Is fully knowledgeable about all check out and check in procedures. Functions as a PBX Operator or Guest Service Agent when necessary. Basic cashier functions Prepares Banquet revenue reconciliations. Prepares Manager reports on Excel format. Prepares over and short report.
- Property processes, stores guest folios and other forms of paperwork.
- Meets scheduling availability requirements, including nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs. Adheres to Cedar Fair’s
- Rules of Conduct including specific costuming and grooming standards as outlined in Employee guidelines and other park/division specific policies and procedures.
- Provides guest service according to Cedar Fair standards when serving the guest or working with subordinates. including initiating guest interactions, answering questions, and giving directions.
- Ensures that all reservations are accurate, that the required deposit is made, and pre-payments are obtained.
- Must be High School graduate or higher.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with the guest both in person and over the phone.
- Must have a basjc knowledge of computers, math and be able to type 25 wpm
Qualification & Experience:
- Available to work between the hours of I Ipm and 7am
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holiday periods to meet business needs.
- Ability to pass a mandatory (or random) drug test, per Company policy, unless prohibited by state or provincial law.
- Ability to pass a background check, if 18 years of age or older, which may include, but is not limited to, credit, criminal, DMV, previous employment, education and personal references, per Company policy, unless prohibited by federal, state, or provincial law.
Company: Knott’s Berry Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buena Park, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A