To recruit, hire, train and manage store personnel to achieve store sales plan, control expenses, and to protect company assets while pursing growth opportunities.
- Resolve customer issues effectively.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of Loss Prevention practices.
- Meet and exceed personal and store sales goal and standards of performance.
- Conduct Monthly Store Meetings
- Recognize talented staff and develop them for growth within the company.
- Provide feedback, coaching, and accountability to all employees.
- Conduct Monthly Performance Reviews
- Recruit, interview, and hire high caliber employees with in store needs.
- Understand the Journeys culture and demonstrate it to the team.
- Supervise and manage all aspects of daily store operations.
- Provide a fun, full service experience to all customers.
- Plan weekly staffing schedules in compliance with schedules policy.
- Train and develop a successful sales team..
- Completed all training programs leading up to Manager in Training position.
- Desire to succeed in fast paced retail environment.
- Stand for long periods of time
- Ability to work night and weekend shifts.
- Ability to work 45 hours per week.
- Ability to climb, reach, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- 1-2 years retail sales experience.
- Willingness to learn.
- Prior management experience in retail environment preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Las vegas, NV, US
Application Deadline: N/A