Website Johnson & Johnson
- The EMEA eCommerce Acceleration Team is central to the regional customer team, working across all brands and all EMEA markets. They build and deploy expertise across the organisation, allowing the business to stay ahead in key eCommerce capabilities. This role will report into the Senior eCommerce Manager. The role will have extensive interactions with both regional and global teams.
- You will act as a capability champion and advocate by driving awareness, educating and supporting the adoption and implementation of eCommerce Capabilities in EMEA, across our consumer brands and as part of the EMEA eCommerce Acceleration team within the Customer Development Function.
- Support new business and scale opportunities: advancing capabilities, e-pharmacy and omnichannel.
- Key lead on Channel integration and issues management within marketing, working closely with EMEA teams
- The key partner for eCommerce customer leads; expert called upon to present at key customer meetings to secure creative and ground-breaking opportunities
- Organise training for the wider teams on areas of eCommerce
- Develop eCommerce media strategy across brands including search strategies working alongside key local markets.
- Drive media conversion, with laser focus on value and optimisation.
- Drive key capabilities – path to purchase understanding, digital shelf, ratings and reviews, A+ retailer content and imagery, working alongside key partners, customers and agencies
- Ecommerce commercial knowledge
- Knowledge of pure play and brick n click businesses
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Amazon Marketplace / Ebay / DTC
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A