Website Johnson & Johnson
Ethicon is devoted to shaping the future of surgery by advancing innovation, addressing the most pressing healthcare issues and improving lives every day. Our product portfolio includes energy devices, wound closure, endo-mechanical, cardiothoracic, gyne, urology and thyroid and biosurgery surgical devices.
- Within the allocated geographical region, interact and promote products to key customers and stakeholders in secondary care.
- Manage and develop accounts and own the relationship between the Company and the customer, ensuring efficient alignment of all efforts to maximize the impact of all activities driving growth.
- Achieve agreed objectives and sales targets as outlined in the annual performance cycle.
- Manage territory through the development of comprehensive business plans. Focus on highest-value opportunities to grow and develop new business including taking competitor share and the adoption of new technologies whilst maintaining key customers and core business.
- You will build strong networks of relationships that enable the identification of mutually beneficial opportunities to sell key technologies in the surgical procedural environment.
- Thereby analyzing and interpreting account strategies and plans utilizing key systems and data, both internally and externally, where appropriate to gain a broad understanding of the business environment and insights into account needs.
- Presenting brand value propositions and value-added customer solutions to positively influence buying behaviors.
- To excel in this role you will have a proven track record in Surgical Sales.
- Together with the ability to influence and understand stakeholder’s requirements, analyze requirements, and develop strategies that drive the adoption of technologies and become a trusted business advisor providing solutions.
- You must be able to build trust with customers by asking probing questions that help the customer achieve their objectives, acting in a consultative manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Partner with Professional Education to develop and maintain associated KOL relationships as well as champion the effective use of the Company’s comprehensive Professional Education offering.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A