Website Johnson & Johnson
The SAP / MAXIMO Senior Business Product Owner will join the Business System Operations team, with the primary responsibility of process standardization, works across the sites to implement strategies and harmonize tasks in SAP / MAXIMO. In addition, engage with key stakeholders in analyzing business operations to provide sustainability solutions for our business. The SAP / MAXIMO Business Process Owner will also partner with other systems operation professionals for assessing business impact for future systems enhancements and identification of opportunities.
- Educate business team members on SAP Manufacturing Execution & Logistic / Maximo Preventive Maintenance / Calibration standard methodologies employed globally within the industry
- Harmonization among all business units
- Analyze and prioritize SAP Manufacturing Execution & Logistic / Maximo Preventive Maintenance / Calibration support requests in alignment with supervisor
- Approving TO BE business processes in alignment with the Company’s environment, requirements, and processes
- Standardize SAP Supply Chain E2E & Plan Logistic / Maximo Preventive Maintenance / Calibration processes across all business domains
- Identifying, documenting, and testing new scenarios
- Documenting details of AS IS business processes and traits of the trade
- Monitoring the performance, effectiveness, and efficiency of core business processes
- Support the SME/PU network in resolving System issues
- Knowledgeable, pharmaceutical industry applicable regulations are required.
- A broad understanding of the pharmaceutical drug product operating functions of logistics, supply chain and compliance is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of the Company and work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse global company, are required.
- Certifications in Project Management Professional (PMP), Data Sciences and SQL are desired.
- The ability to quickly assess the operational efficiency of a functional group or facility and prioritize improvement processes is required.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Team) is required.
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in SAP, including Supply Chain E2E and Plant Logistics modules, is required.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience is required.
- Experience in a GMP product manufacturing plant environment is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Sciences or Business Administration, or related field from an accredited college or university is required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lancaster, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A