Website Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson family of companies, is recruiting for an Process Technical Lead, located in Jacksonville, FL
- Responsible for developing project plans, timelines, and resource requirements
- Acts as an advocate for continuous process and technology improvement
- Monitors and trends equipment reliability
- Works closely with engineering subject areas when solving problems the equipment and processes
- Participates in solving problems and resolving equipment, systems and process problems to prevent the occurrence of product and process non-conformances
- Provides a linkage between Manufacturing and support departments
- Plays a leading role in increasing reliability, yield, and cycle-times
- Demonstrates ability to cover for METL when required for non-supervisory activities
- Considered line specialist on core technologies
- Coordinates the installation or modification of equipment
Qualification & Experience:
- Injection molding, vision systems, lasers, sensors, process improvement, PLC systems, electro/mechanical devices, robotic/servo systems, safety devices, equipment installation, debug and qualification, control circuitry development, electro-mechanical troubleshooting/repair, equipment prototyping, production start-up, equipment process development and mechanical devices, mechanical parts design, tooling experience, and mechanical power transmission.
- 5 years production, maintenance or engineering experience in a high volume manufacturing environment or similar, preferably 24 hour continuous operation.
- 4-year business or technical degree can be submitted in lieu of work experience)
- Minimum experience (number of month/years and type of work experience beyond formal education) required for competent performance:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Working knowledge and troubleshooting skills in the following areas:
- Operations management experience with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills.
- Ability to prioritize projects and tasks. Ability to handle multiple tasks. Good organizational skills. Ability to work in an empowered work team environment.
- 2+ years college, trade, or military training in business/technical subject area, Or equivalent industrial experience emphasizing electro-mechanical, PLC, and pneumatics.
- Engineering experience in equipment development, project management, construction, installation and qualification required.
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A