Website John Deere
As an Engineering Supervisor, Power Electronics for John Deere Intelligent Solutions Group located in Fargo, ND , you will supervise a team of design engineers, students and outside workforce that focus on component development of our Power Electronics product line.
- Assist with product line and technology road map planning.
- Provide supervision of administrative and technical work efforts for Power Electronics projects including schedule/resource planning, project oversite, and phase gate reviews.
- Provide leadership and counsel to less experienced employees on both technical and process related areas. Emphasis in the functional area of electronic design.
- Design documentation experience including worst case analysis, DFMEA, design for testability, and design for manufacturability
- Design and qualification to harsh environmental specifications
- Mentoring of others in the areas of electronic design and production development processes and design tools
- Strong understanding and experience in root cause analysis practices
- Facilitation of technical topic related meetings
- Electronic design product development experience covering concept through production
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 or more years of experience in electronics development for harsh environments, environmental qualification, and design for manufacturability.
- 5 or more years of experience with decomposition of high-level product development milestones into lower-level design activities and milestones the project team can execute to.
- 8 or more years of experience in electronic design product development.
- Good written and communication skills to support team and project leadership responsibilities, representing the product line in strategic discussions and project status report outs.
- 3 or more years of experience in engineering supervision/management.
- 3 or more years of experience in project leadership for complex electronics development projects.
Company: John Deere
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fargo, ND, US
Application Deadline: N/A