Website John Deere
As a Senior Product Engineer – Virtual Design & Verification for Turf and Compact Utility located in Augusta, GA, you will solve technical problems and create efficient, timely, innovative designs by leveraging the use of CAE (finite element analysis) tools and applying them to Compact Utility Tractors.
- Prioritize analysis activities by balancing stakeholder needs.
- Provide work direction to the analysis team
- Plan activity content to maximize CAE benefits for the project teams.
- Demonstrated experience creating verification plans for projects or activities
- Demonstrated capability of successfully leading and guiding a multicultural team.
- Strong technical skill and knowledge in structural analysis (FEA) with broad knowledge across all other analysis domains. (HTFD, MBD, NVH and DSM)
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 or more years of product or component duty cycle development experience, based on customer or field test data
- 2 or more years of digital signal processing experience.
- 4 or more years of experience relating to product verification with demonstrated use of CAE tools for mechanical system development. This includes vibration and metal fatigue.
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture Engineering, Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 4 years of experience.
- Experience in Systems Engineering.
- Demonstrated experience identifying failure mechanisms from field experience & test.
Company: John Deere
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A