You are passionate about improving sales and revenue generation through detailed sales analyses and reporting. As the Senior Sales Analyst, you excel at business trending, new product analysis and reporting, forecasting and budgeting. You accelerate company growth by creating benchmark reports for all sales organizations to track key performance indicators.
- Ensure financial success by assisting leadership to develop, compile and review the sales budget and rolling sales forecasts, including sales to budget variance analysis.
- Generate business intelligence and commercial benefit to the Sales organization through the identification and execution of strategic initiatives.
- Recommend improvements, standardization and tools through constant evaluation of current team processes.
- Support the Sales organization by serving as a subject matter expert on reporting platforms and team functions while training teams in these areas.
- Serve as a project lead and work closely with internal clients to understand key business issues and incorporate them into business and financial models.
- Be a guiding member of the Sales team by sharing insights from analyses to support and influence decision making.
- Collaborate with sales divisions to obtain and document budget model information such as new product models, programming rates and compensation information.
- Increase sales productivity by making recommendations based on collecting, analyzing, evaluating and reporting sales data.
- Maximize sales performance and results by serving as a strategic advisor to sales leadership.
- History of performing complex analysis, such as forecasting.
- Five or more years of sales analysis experience.
- Two years of financial planning experience.
- Advanced knowledge of relational database with the ability to create stored procedures.
- Track record of building and maintaining reporting databases.
- Solid issue resolution and analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, statistics, economics or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience (required).
- Master’s degree in business administration (preferred).
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Stamford, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A