Website The Walt Disney Company
Disney’s Linear Ad Operations team is seeking a Sr. Linear Account Manager, who will be an exceptional addition to our Disney Advertising Sales Operations team. Our brands are composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses.
- Ensure the agency positioning and programming needs are met
- Work with the traffic team, as needed, to ensure booked inventory corresponds to the traffic instructions received, escalating with the buying agency and sales team when required
- Lead account management and maintenance for all their assigned advertisers.
- This could include, but not limited to: day-to-day point of contact for ad agencies and sales teams, booking and stewarding commercial inventory, implementing agency requests, responding to changes in their ad schedules, request post-air pricing and/or invoice adjustments with accounting, ensuring accuracy with deal points.
- All with the goal of ensuring deal dollars are booked and consistent to what the advertiser purchased
- Resolve invoice discrepancies to further our network collection target of 75-day DSO, which improves company cash flow
- Partner with Planning to ensure accuracy of MSA Post materials and provide the agency with insights into their delivery on a quarterly basis or as needed
- At least 2years of work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Disney Ad Sales and operations processes, and a working knowledge of Disney’s multimedia properties
- At least 1 year of related industry experience
Qualification & Experience:
- Interested in working within a fast paced, team environment
- Proven leadership & problem-solving skills
- Has experience and enjoys working both independently and collaboratively with a team
- Can operate within the context of highly defined, routine processes and procedures adhering to organizational deadlines
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A