Website The Walt Disney Company
As a part of Disney, ABC Signature Studios is the place to connect technical and entertainment excellence. Here, you will work alongside the best, chart your own career course and help create the next generation of media and entertainment. It’s an exciting time as we work across multiple platforms and on multiple continents, all while changing the face of media. And, you could be a part of the next evolution.
- Liaise with Production, Creative, Post, Music and Corp. Finance teams to maintain fiscal efficiencies for our Broadcast Network, Streaming Platforms, programs as well as projects in development
- Mentor and educate associates and finance executives of various aspects of production finance and estimating/budgeting
- Assist in the selection and hiring of Accountants for various pilots and series
- Stay up-to-date and informed on union regulations and area specific labor pools
- Understand and be proficient in reconciling all ABC Signature production accountant’s pattern and amort budgets on a seasonal basis as well as review all pilot budget throughout the year
- Will handle all aspect of production tax incentives
- Provide consulting services for finance and field production accountants on a daily basis
- Identify cost/spend trends through historical data, financial analysis and budgets
- Minimum 5 years production accounting/finance experience with at least 3 years in a Lead Accountant role.
- Understand the nuances between Network/Streaming 1 Hr. Dramas, Comedies and Multi-Camera pilots, series and unscripted.
Qualification & Experience:
- Full knowledge of Movie Magic Budgeting
- Thorough knowledge of state and international tax incentive laws and credits to provide senior management with the latest tax incentive analysis as to the best location to capture the highest return of rebates and tax credits to the company
- Excellent writing and speaking skills
- B.A. or Degree in Finance, Accounting or a related field
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Burbank, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A