Website The Walt Disney Company
The Contract Analyst performs and manages the full contract lifecycle for merchandise and publishing license agreements. This role works with the category managers, finance, and Legal, to draft license agreements (contracts) and amendments. In addition, this role manages the contract activation process, and performs value-added contract analyses.
- Draft contracts, amendments, and other contractual documents (artwork release, distribution permission, sell-off, non-renewal, termination, consent to transfer); review specialised contract language with Legal
- Partner with the Revenue Accounting team to ensure timely revenue recognition and issue resolution.
- Track upcoming renewals, review contract requests for policy compliance and data accuracy, and oversee contract/amendment approval process. Manage non-accruable revenue (due to contracts/amendments not live).
- Perform ad-hoc requests, participate in process and operational projects, undertake user acceptance testing on our licensing systems, delivery training to stakeholders, provide audit support, and assist with the translation of legal documentation.
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- Must be fluent in Spanish
- Fluency in core European language(s) very beneficial
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint proficiency
Qualification & Experience:
- Working knowledge of enterprise systems i.e. contract management
- Established experience within a licensing, contract or business administration role
- Working knowledge of licensing contracts
- Established experience of working within a Consumer Products or Retail environment preferred
Company: The Walt Disney Company
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A