Website Jamba Juice
Guest satisfaction is at the heart of this position. Team Members are responsible for preparing high quality products and empowered to deliver an exceptional guest experience. Team Members perform daily tasks as assigned by the manager in charge. Team members routinely use Jamba and Vitaligent tools and manuals to ensure compliance with brand and company standards.
- Responsible for delivering an exceptional guest service experience.
- Resilient and Adaptable: Reacts to change, ambiguity, and uncertainty with openness and confidence.
- Demonstrates Accountability: Accepts responsibility for one’s own performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a sense of urgency.
- Deliver an engaging and high energy guest service experience.
- Clearly and accurately communicate product and brand information to our guests.
- Adhere to all food, safety, and security guidelines while respecting company assets.
- Execute Jamba’s BOOST service standards.
- Respond to directions in an accurate and timely manner.
- This is a part time, hourly position that is eligible for overtime. Specific availability requirements will vary from store to store.
- Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Must obtain food handlers card and non-slip shoes.
Company: Jamba Juice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Jose, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A