Website Jamba Juice
The Primary role of the Assistant General Manager (AGM) is to develop into a store leader and to be capable of running the store in the absence of a General Manager. An AGM is responsible for supporting the overall shift-level operations, guest experience, sales performance, and execution of brand excellence in a store. They are also responsible for assisting in the growth of annual sales and profit of the store. AGMs ensure that the store’s appearance as well as each team member’s performance are to company standard. AGMs are responsible for consistently educating and engaging the community and store guests on all products and services.
- Motivates and mentors team members on providing guests with product suggestions and information.
- Supports the training of shift leads and team members to successfully handle service issues and intervenes when necessary.
- Ensures store has adequate shift coverage at all times, while adhering to scheduling and labor guidelines.
- Understands and communicates the company’s vision, mission, and values.
- Recognizes and rewards outstanding performance of store team members.
- Responsible for maintaining operational excellence in the store.
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Educates and engages the community and store guests on all products and services.
- Demonstrates effective leadership behaviors and continuously improves leadership skills.
- Responds to direction in an accurate and timely manner and ensures the same compliance from the store team.
- Strives for the ultimate guest service experience in keeping with key performance indicators including surveys, shops, audits, and speed of service.
- Strategizes and Drives for Results.
- Resilient and Adaptable: reacts to change, ambiguity, and uncertainty with openness and confidence; leads swiftly and effectively.
- Must be able to work at least 24 hours per week; must be able to work a variable of shifts (openings, mid-day shifts, and closing) from week-to-week.
- Demonstrates Accountability: accepts responsibility for one’s own performance/actions: follows through on commitments with a sense of urgency.
- Communicates Effectively.
- Develops Talent.
- Computer skills including some Microsoft software and register skills.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Serves and Inspires Others: inspires others to excel; rewards and recognizes great performance.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School graduate or commensurate industry experience required.
- Must have experience supervising others.
Company: Jamba Juice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Stockton, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A