- This vacancy announcement pertains to law enforcement and/or governmental officials within INTERPOL’s member countries only.
- Please read the Conditions of Second ment in force at INTERPOL including the maximum duration of second ment, as well as the Vacancy notice that are available at the bottom of the page (bullet points).
- INTERPOL embraces diversity and is committed to achieving diversity & inclusion within its workforce. Qualified applicants from under-represented member countries and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Please be aware that your home Administration/Agency/Service/Government will be responsible for all of your salary/remuneration, social insurance, pension contributions, welfare benefits, family allowances, benefits during your assignment at INTERPOL as well as travel, removal expenses related to your arrival at and departure from INTERPOL and any other related costs depending on your circumstances.
- It is requested that you obtain in writing, confirmation from your home Administration/Agency/Service/Government that it agrees with these CONDITIONS OF SECONDMENT.
- This confirmation letter should be forwarded to us THROUGH THE NCB, who needs to validate your application.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A