- Drive sales growth and sustained long-term profitability, by establishing a positive experience for our customers so they will want to return and shop with us again and again.
- Solve customer complaints and recognize when to escalate an issue.
- Work together with your department and other store functions to continuously improve the shopping experience for our customers in order to drive sustained long-term profitability.
- Ensure knowledge of the IKEA product range and services and actively work to offer alternative solutions that meet the needs of individual customers.
- Record information accurately in the relevant systems so that we can use the resulting analysis to make improvements to our customers’ future shopping experiences.
- You’re a strong team player but also work great alone
- You’ve got the ability to prioritize and organize your work to make efficient use of time available
You are helpful and friendly in your approach to customers – always aiming for a win-win situation
- You have the knowledge, confidence and desire to resolve customer complaints and act positively and quickly when issues arise
- You are disciplined, prioritize effectively and have a great deal of initiative.
Qualification & Experience:
- You have experience working in a high volume and fast-paced retail environment where customer service was your primary focus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Calgary, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A