- Support your P&C Manager by implementing all operational P&C tasks in your unit
- Maintain the quality and consistency of co-worker Communication.
- Ensuring that training initiatives are delivered and planned in partnership with your Market Learning & Competence Specialist
- Build strong relationships with your co-workers throughout your unit.
- Focus on proving an excellent co-worker experience in your unit including championing internal career growth and our many and varied development opportunities.
- Support the IKEA Recruitment Approach in your unit; especially the co-ordination of on-boarding activities for new co-workers in collaboration with the Hiring Managers and People Planning Specialist.
- Implement the unit’s Co-worker Relations plan in support of your P&C Manager and in collaboration with your Area Co-worker Relations Specialist.
- Support Safety compliance, improvements and programs
- Implement Health, Wellbeing and Work-Life Balance initiatives
- Support the local implementation of IKEA’s Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy.
- You can be depended upon to act with a high level of professional and moral integrity, especially when dealing with sensitive and confidential issues.
- You lead with heart and can provide direction and stability for our Co-workers
- You are disciplined, prioritize effectively and have a great deal of initiative.
- You would benefit from past operational experience in the retail industry or a similar high-volume customer-focused environment.
- You know what it’s like to work in a matrix organization that requires you to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders from various functions and units. You know how to engage with them, collaborate with them and move the business forward as a result.
- You are an enthusiastic, motivated, communicative and active team-mate on your unit’s People & Culture (P&C) team and in your unit generally.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of Human Resources experience.
- As a leader you unleash entrepreneurship, create customer value, lead with our IKEA Values, build strong relationships and collaborate/co-create with others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A