We are looking to welcome a Kitchen Sales Specialist to join our amazing Show Room team In the IKEA world, we call this position a Kitchen Planning Specialist Expected Starting Date: December 2021
- Able to explain and demonstrate the IKEA kitchen system and support customers by providing clear and structured guides through kitchen planning and buying process.
- Work with kitchen service provider closely to ensure IKEA kitchens are delivered and installed on time.
- Help gather relevant information by seeking to understand customers’ needs and support customers with accurate kitchen design and layout.
- To offer informed solutions and services to customers by using range knowledge in assembly, kitchen installation, transport and finance to help customers make informed choices.
- Maximize sales by knowing your top selling products and do sales steering and keeping yourself aware on stock availability.
- Previous experience within Kitchen/design and/or sales experience is essential.
- For this role you are a problem solver, self-motivated individual who thrives in working within a team. You have a strong interest in progressing to a leadership role in the future and are keen to develop. You also have strong numeracy and computer skills which will be vital for the role.
- The ideal candidate will have a passion for people, an eagerness to learn and will embrace change with a solution-orientated approach to the many challenges and tasks that present themselves. You will have the ambition to grow within IKEA and to help develop others too. In IKEA we place great emphasis on leading others and ourselves with a positive approach, even during the busiest and most challenging times.
- We are the ones meeting our customers – in our stores, online, in our catalogue and beyond. Together with thousands of colleagues around the world we’re a diverse team working for the continued global success of the IKEA Concept.
- Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Croydon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A