We are looking to welcome co-workers to join our fantastic Kitchens Sales Team.
- Understand the importance of Right First Time on the customer and the IKEA brand and how you can contribute towards prevention.
- Actively keep updated with and transfer to customers and co-workers the IKEA kitchen products features, benefits and technical capabilities. Openly and honestly compare the IKEA product offer with the competition in a professional manner.
- Familiarity with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Keep the area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Understand and utilise complex systems and selling tools, communication channels and industry know-how for each individual and different customers resulting in the best solutions that exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Maintain a high level of kitchens product and market knowledge.
- Actively promote and sell the wide range of kitchen services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices
- Actively steer towards prioritised products and services
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Warrington, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A