We are looking to welcome a dynamic Checkout & Cash Office Manager to our Customer Service Team, this is a leadership position, managing a team of co-workers and team leaders to to enable an easy buying experience for all customers at each customer touch point and throughout the complete payment process.
- Support proactively with customer insights for business and functional improvements
- Analyse customer-related and financial key performance indicators and act with relevant stakeholders on the root causes of customer dissatisfaction and other cost drivers.
- Contribute to the creation and operational implementation of the local customer relations’ action plan.
- Implement the global solutions, services and tools that support easy and fast check out, and a safe and secure working environment.
- Ensure operational excellence in daily operations in order to enhance the easy buying experience.
- Provide an inspiring and motivating direction for the team and its individual members to ensure development and succession.
- Contribute to the building of business competence by supporting co-workers in their efforts to improve according to agreed development plans.
- Support a customer-focused culture throughout the complete unit and ensure an overall easy buying experience.
- Maintain relations with external and internal partners, e.g. cash in transit company.
- Ensure a customer-friendly, efficient and cost-effective execution of the payments process.
- Self-confident and assertive with the ability to influence through the use of customer insights.
- Proven customer-focused mindset.
- Ability to communicate confidently and clearly in the local language(s) and English.
- Sound understanding of business and a background gained from working in a customer-focused, fast-paced and multichannel retail environment.
- Ability to set clear expectations and directions.
- Experienced in creating and implementing short-term plans and following up goals.
- Proven record/experience of developing people and organisations.
- Good analytical and numerical skills.
- Experience of working in a management role within retail and taking responsibility for a large team.
- Self-reliant and motivated with a proven ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A