As a Checkout Services Team Leader, you will be responsible for supporting the IKEA store in improving the meeting with the customer during their store visit. you will also contribute to IKEA fulfilling continuous improvement and improved customer satisfaction through delivering daily operational standards and quality of service.
- You are available to support the checkout co-workers when they cannot resolve a customer’s need, dealing positively and quickly with issues raised by our customers.
- You ensure there is the right number of co-workers in the right place at the right time to run the checkout area successfully.
- You understand the importance of accurate stock inventory and coach the checkout co-worker to have this knowledge.
- Your priority will be to give our customers a positive payment experience by ensuring the checkout area is in shape as new, co-workers are ready and available to help customers.
- You will follow cash handling procedures to ensure the security of money handling.
- You will have good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- You adapt quickly to changing priorities and you have the ability to make things happen by championing flexibility, speed, and simplicity.
- You set clear expectations for the team, provide clear direction, and follow up with the ability to drive KPI’s within the department
Qualification & Experience:
- You have previous experience in leading a big team and a strong desire to develop long term relationships with our co-workers and customers.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Customer Service
Job Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A