Are you curious about life at home and co-creating the wonderful everyday with our customers? Then we have the job for you. We are looking for someone who is confident in approaching customers and treats them in a polite and friendly manner. A person who is passionate about actively offering all the services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices, which results in a great shopping experience.
- Maintain a high level of kitchens product and market knowledge.
- Understand and utilise complex systems and selling tools, communication channels and industry know-how for each individual and different customers resulting in the best solutions that exceeds customers’ expectations.
- Familiarity with the IKEA social and environmental commitments and know how you can contribute to sustainability.
- Keep the area of responsibility clean, tidy, priced and fully stocked, and ensure that the IKEA basic merchandising standards are in place at all times to give customers a positive shopping experience.
- Understand the importance of Right First Time on the customer and the IKEA brand and how you can contribute towards prevention.
- Actively keep updated with and transfer to customers and co-workers the IKEA kitchen products features, benefits and technical capabilities. Openly and honestly compare the IKEA product offer with the competition in a professional manner.
- Actively promote and sell the wide range of kitchen services available in the IKEA store to help customers make informed choices
- Actively steer towards prioritised products and services
- The right attitude and behavior to inspire and actively sell the IKEA kitchen product range.
- The IKEA values accurately reflect your own values.
- A high passion for kitchens
- Have a passion for your own personal development
- Desire and capacity to increase your total knowledge of the kitchens business
- High sales steering ability, high numeracy and computer literacy skills
- Enjoy working in a unique, complex, dynamic and detailed business environment.
- The ability to pro-actively build a rapport and follow-up with your own customers
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Bristol, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A