- Oversees the implementation of, and ensures compliance with IKEA Administration Rules & Guidelines within IKEA Food, utilizing the internal tool for tracking and follow-up on compliance.
- Grows the IKEA Food business, in order to sustain long-term profitability.
- Actively participates in creating the IKEA Food business plan for your location. Works with IKEA Food Service US organization to ensure national and global priorities are incorporated, as well as local needs. Works with the IKEA Food management team in your location to develop and implement an action plan to follow up on results.
- Manages, develops, and leads the IKEA KPI performance, policies and procedures, annual budget, hiring and termination, scheduling and performance management
- Ensures that IKEA Food attracts visitors, achieves sales growth and reasonable profitability, and measuring guest and co-worker’s satisfaction as well as excellent operational performance through defined Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Oversees the IKEA Food operating areas within the IKEA store in accordance with IKEA Quality and Food Safety requirements as well as local legislation. Promotes a “safety first” culture where co-workers are encouraged to raise and discuss concerns and solutions. Cooperates with external service providers and authorities when needed. Ensures that all food incidents, or potential incidents, are reported according to the IKEA U.S. Food Deviation and Incident Routine
- Maximizes commerciality in order to grow sales as well as the conversion rate and average check leading to an increase in profitability using the Functional Commercial Review and other appropriate tools.
- Leads by example and be a good ambassador for the IKEA Brand in all contact with guests and give them a good reason to return. Empowers and encourages the IKEA Food team to take immediate action to meet the needs of guests and give input on how to continuously improve our meeting with them.
- Acts in accordance with the IKEA Sustainability Direction and work with the IKEA Food team to take actions that contribute to sustainability, such as waste management and investments.
- Ensures the development of the IKEA Food team by securing consistent onboarding and continuous training to ensure all co-workers understand how their roles are impacted by the IKEA Concept, IKEA Food Concept, commercial and operational knowledge and other key guidelines.
Qualification & Experience:
- Proven ability to multi task and handle changing priorities /deadlines.
- Minimum experience: 7 years
- Experience working and communicating with regulatory agencies and authorities.
- Proven ability to deliver strong business results through delegating, setting priorities and giving open and honest feedback.
- Extensive analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to utilize this information to steer the business and meet agreed budgets and goals, as well as to develop mid term (3 years out) plans.
- Advanced knowledge of HACCP plans and food quality and safety systems.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Experience in leading multi-unit high-volume food service operations in either QSR or Casual Dining Segments and proven track record of delivering business performance.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A