You have a passion for delighting customers. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you. A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It’s the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
- Securing the goods flow processes by monitoring and communicating changes to commercial team.
- Supporting the promotional calendar, local activities, peak planning and sales steering implementations.
- Managing the product range change process regarding forecasting, sales space parameters, expected sales start and outgoing quantities, working closely with the store Commercial team.
- Forecasting operational supply, inventory, product range frame, and sales while continually reviewing for accuracy and deviations.
- Optimizing stock structure through analyses and communication to relevant stakeholders.
- Driving the stock accuracy process, executing the inventory process, analyzing the outcome, identifying/defining root causes and addressing stock discrepancies.
- Acting as the expert on all product range administration and operational supply-related topics in the retail store.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in problem-solving and process improvement
- 3 Years of experience in retail, supply chain and/or customer service experience
- Ability to use relevant IT systems, solutions, and tools
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A