We’re the team behind the scenes that make the IKEA products available to the many people. As a diverse mix of co-workers we use our supply process expertise to balance range and space capacity with forecasting and ordering to provide customers with high availability while minimizing costs. If you’ve wonder who’s responsible for finding effective and efficient ways of picking up the products for our customers, that’s us. We’re passionate about working together to improve the customer experience at IKEA!
- Uses RF scanner to pick orders and relocate products using forklifts and other equipment
- Maintains a clean and safe work area throughout the distribution center
- Handles all inbound/outbound warehouse products (pick, unload, label, store).
- Handles high volume workload while maintaining a high level of accuracy to ensure inventory accuracy
Qualification & Experience:
- Be able to lift 50 pounds as well as sit, stand, and walk for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation
- Willing to work on industrial powered equipment
- Previous forklift experience preferred (Must pass forklift certification process – both written and driving tests)
- Reliable punctual team player
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Hagerstown, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A