You care about making a positive impact in the world. You understand greatness requires thinking differently. An inclusive and accepting work environment is important to you. A job at IKEA is so much more than home furnishings. Together, we work to make a better everyday life for the many. It’s the perfect fit if you want to contribute, grow, and share your uniqueness. Join our team and start a better life for yourself.
- Building furniture for displays and ensuring it is accurately presented.
- Partnering with returns team on all damaged products and determining the best way to repurpose returned products.
- Considering the sustainability impact when deciding when and how to recover products.
- Setting relevant prices, on As-Is products, that are attractive to customers, yet still generate the best results for the store.
- Performing maintenance checks on displays for quality, appearance, function, and safety.
Qualification & Experience:
1 year of experience working in a customer-oriented business.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A