- Certifying all powered mobile equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Moving product to final selling location (in storage or on the floor in all areas).
- Contributing to an environment where the IKEA culture is a strong and living reality that embraces the diversity of co-workers and customers.
- Handling goods (unloading, transporting, replenishing, stocking in, stocking out, picking, loading).
- Selecting goods for customers, within the agreed time frame, to secure an excellent customer experience.
- Receiving inbound goods and ensures inventory accuracy at point of receiving.
- Performing sales space replenishment with flexibility and according to visual merchandising guidance.
- Operating scanner equipment and inventory management tools including IT systems.
Qualification & Experience:
- Certification in at least one power mobile equipment (forklift, electric pallet jack, etc.) preferred.
- 5 years of experience in high volume warehouse or receiving/replenishment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sacramento, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A