- Manages employee resources to ensure effective and efficient customer service is provided to the customers at all times.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
- Monitor and review service calls to observe the customer service experience, coworker statistics, and compliance.
- Evaluates coworker performance, reviews and approves time sheets and time off requests, upholds company policy and conduct corrective actions.
- Responds to and coordinates emergency situations in work areas such as burglar alarms, fire alarms, active shooter and other emergency events
- Maintains critical safety equipment such as alarms, radios, and security systems
- Ensures the safety and security of the people and property per local regulations
- Completes safety, security, and compliance audits and trainings
- Reports and follows up on incidents that occur
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 year work experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Retail experience in safety, security, or loss prevention preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Quality Assurance
Job Location: Baltimore, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A