- You believe a better life at work equals a better life. Join our team to start a better life for yourself.
- Washing dishes, glassware, flatware in a properly maintained dish machine and washes and sanitizes pots, pans, and utensils by hand.
- Removing and emptying trash following waste management and environmental policies.
- Maintaining a clean restaurant by removing all used table and cookware to the dish room and restocking prep and serving areas once clean.
- Providing visitors with a positive dining experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Thanks to us, customers, co-workers and people at home can have a better everyday life through food that’s good for both people and planet.
- Together we serve more than 660 million customers yearly at the IKEA restaurants worldwide, underlining our Scandinavian heritage by offering a modern taste of Sweden.
- We also offer a variety of foods in our bistros and in the “Swedish Food market”.
- We are a diverse group of people who all live by the motto: Laughter is brightest in the place where the food is!
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Design
Job Location: San Antonio, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A