Website Iceland Foods
- Our Home Delivery Drivers are ambassadors for our business. In this role you’ll be delivering shopping to customers doors, providing exceptional levels of customer service and connecting directly with our customers as the face of Iceland.
- If you love the open road, have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy working as part of a supportive team, you could make a great Home Delivery Driver.
- We are looking for a real self-starter, someone who enjoys juggling a hectic workload, puts customers first and provides the best service to make a difference, despite the daily challenges you can expect on the road.
- As part of your role as a Home Delivery Driver, you will also have a part to play with the wider store operation.
- We will need you to lend a hand when it’s needed; so whether that’s jumping on the checkout, or packing out stock, you will need to be a team player and provide our customers with the very best service.
- In return, we offer our Home Delivery Drivers a great rate of pay, as well as many other benefits.
- You will be supported, and we will train you in all aspects of the operation, ensuring that you reach excellence in your role.
- To apply for our Home Delivery Driver position, you must have a current driving licence (held for at least 3 Years and have no more than 3 points) and a winning way with people from all walks of life.
- On applying for the role you will complete an online interview that will take around 20 minutes.
- Please be prepared to answer the five questions to the best of your ability. Good luck with your application.
Company: Iceland Foods
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A