Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Educates customers about products. Rotates, faces, and replenishes merchandise and ensures highest quality standards are met.
- Checks in product, puts product away, and may review invoices.
- Removes trash in a timely manner.
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Educates customers about products.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Maintains displays in the department and throughout the store.
- Answers the telephone promptly and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Rotates, faces, and replenishes merchandise and ensures highest quality standards are met.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Must have the ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or verbal instructions; deal with a few concrete variables.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
- Ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
Qualification & Experience:
- No education requirement. Over six months up to one year of similar or related work experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kansas City, MO, US
Application Deadline: N/A