Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Responsible for identifying a customer’s needs, educating them regarding varieties of produce, and match them up with the right product. Will greet customers, ask questions, explain the differences and uses, demonstrate, and promote sales. Handles food in a safe manner and ensures the work area is always clean and neat.
- performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience.
- making note of and passing along customer suggestions or requests
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- securing products that are out of reach
- Assists customers by: (examples include)
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon, and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- loading or unloading heavy items
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- escorting them to the products they’re looking for
- Ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
- Must be able to work well with people, maintaining a friendly and professional personality and listening well to the customer’s needs.
- Possess the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions; write identifying information; request supplies orally or in writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School or equivalent experience. 3 – 6 months of similar or related work experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lincoln, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A