Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
The primary responsibility of a Dining Room Attendant is to reset tables in a speedy professional and effective manner as guests leave the area. Dining Room Attendants are also responsible for the grooming of the entire dining room area and its perimeters, as well as staff with refills and clearing tables. Other duties will be expected as need arises.
- Run hot, fresh food
- Clear tables after guests leave. Takes tableware to dish room and place silverware, dishes, glassware, etc. in appropriate areas for washing.
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Verify food is correct, including all Mealtime orders
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Greet guests at the door and walk them through the concept and ordering process
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Organize tables efficiently without making noise
- Communicate with cooks and clerks to assure efficient customer service.
- Make sure that shakes and drinks from the bar are ran to the guests and offer refills when available
- Must be able to physically perform medium work: exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, 20 pounds of force frequently, and 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Must be able to perform the following physical activities: Climbing, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, standing, walking, pushing, pulling, lifting, grasping, feeling, talking, hearing, and repetitive motions.
- Visual requirements include vision from less than 20 inches to more than 20 feet with or without correction, depth perception, color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors), and field of vision.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Austin, MN, US
Application Deadline: N/A