Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service. Prepares various breakfast foods for the Hy-Vee Market Grille and is responsible for all hot foods and cold foods including available heat-and-eat varieties. The Breakfast Cook is responsible for prepping a variety of ingredients and assembling dishes according to restaurant recipes and specifications.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Prepares vegetables, sides, meats and breakfast foods.
- Performing other tasks in every way possible to enhance the shopping experience
- Works with co-workers as a team to ensure customer satisfaction and a pleasant work environment.
- Answers the telephone promptly when called upon and provides friendly, helpful service to customers who call.
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Prepares items for the upcoming shifts.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the employee’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Places food in hot cases, monitors amounts, and refills as necessary.
- Prepares the cooking surfaces.
- Must have the ability to do simple addition and subtraction; copying figures, counting and recording.
- Must have the ability to solve practical problems; variety of variables with limited standardization; interpret instructions.
- Must have the ability to understand and follow verbal or demonstrated instructions, write identifying information, and request supplies orally or in writing.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or equivalent experience. Six months or less of similar or related work experience.
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Mason City, IA, US
Application Deadline: N/A