Website Hy-Vee, Inc.
As flex worker, this position will allow you the opportunity to select hours and shifts that work best for your busy lifestyle and allow Hy-Vee to take care of our customers. The flex worker will be able to select shifts from multiple stores as demand in business fluctuates.
- Selects highest quality produce, meat, and other fresh products.
- Accurately selects groceries ordered online by customers.
- Adheres to company policies and individual store guidelines.
- Selects, scans, and bags items from all temperature zones.
- Makes an effort to learn customers’ names and to address them by name whenever possible.
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting caring, concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Reports to work when scheduled and on time.
- Communicates with customers regarding items and timing of their orders.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner throughout the store.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to relate to and interact with people in a friendly, professional manner
- Well organized, able to multi-task, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to the Hy-Vee Mission and a willingness to promote the values of the company
- Must possess the ability to substitute products for customers, upon request and unavailability
- Ability to work independently and complete daily workload with limited supervision
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
- Ability to identify problems, develop and execute solutions
Company: Hy-Vee, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Moline, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A