This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 6 leader.
- Autonomy: We hold a high standard for excellent work but offer ample independence to achieve goals in our own individual ways.
- Emotional intelligence: We deeply value emotional intelligence and the natural instinct to treat others kindly.
- Goal-oriented: We work hard to crystallize goals, create collaborative strategies, and reach stretchy but achievable goals.
- Mission-driven: We are motivated, above all, by our mission to increase access to behavioral healthcare.
- Transparency: We communicate openly – with a bias toward a democratic dialogue.
- Equality: We treat each other equally, always seeing the merit in others’ perspectives no matter who presents them.
- Meticulous organization and project management
- Collaboration across teams
- Technology savviness
- Excellent communication
- Process building to improve the organization
- Problem-solving in ambiguous situations
- Ability to be resilient and level-headed
Qualification & Experience:
- Reside in New York City or willing to relocate at your own expense
- Bachelor’s degree or higher
- 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing, implementation, or operations role
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Newark, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A