This position has direct responsibility for defining and executing strategic Quality improvements for Advanced Materials (AM). Partners with AM Quality and Operations Team Members. Drives and participates in developing/improving new and existing processes and provides consistent and meaningful data/information, including corrective actions and root cause analysis.
- Support and maintain support QMS certifications.
- Drive AM Quality Corrective Action Process. Includes: Improving and sustain customer satisfaction levels through improved organizational responsiveness, increased product quality levels and alignment of expectations. Partner with key customer points of contact on Quality matters, whether at a strategic or task level.
- Develop and implement standard global QA processes across AM facilities
- Accountable for achieving increased performance objectives through development and implementation of quality programs.
- Report recurring quality-related Quality metrics and interpret written ISC, PMT and HON guidelines.
- Interpret QMS standards, HON quality policy and disseminate to applicable sites when related questions and issues arise.
- Leads collaboration and coordination with all organizations for quality improvement initiatives.
- Introduce, deploy and execute Quality improvement programs and best practices to increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Examples are Zero Defects Programs, CAPA, Manufacturing Process Control, SPC, LIMS Systems, PDM Systems, etc.
- Ability to define and solve technical problems.
- Proven track record of driving & sustaining process change.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally, approximately 10% – 25% of time.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a global team environment.
- Ability to prioritize work activities with minimal supervision.
Qualification & Experience:
- cGMP CFR Part 211 implementation & maintenance experience is a bonus.
- 5+ years of experience in quality engineering and/or ISO9001:2015 (or equivalent) QMS management in an operations environment.
- Background in data analysis and reporting. Experience with advanced statistics is a plus.
- 5+ years of effective change agent skills, demonstrating strong willingness to drive change for improvement in processes and product performance reporting.
- Requires a BS degree in a technical field
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Baton Rouge, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A