As Principal DBA of Database Management organization at Honeywell, you will have opportunity to work with large footprint of various database technologies and make a difference by establishing a solid foundation for innovation, performance, reliability, and scalability working on on-prem and public cloud solutions leveraging multiple database technologies.
- Involve on adoption of strategic platforms for ORACLE database – on-premise and Cloud Infrastructure
- Ready to learn other core database technology like MS SQL, MySQL, open source databases.
- Collaborate on Database Automation activities to improve process efficiency and risk compliance
- Effectively participate and guide – 24×7 operational support shift model
- Drive Stability initiatives by proactively reviewing and addressing Database performance and capacity trends
- Stay focused, aggressive, active, led by example, coordinate and guide the leadership team, and provide value as a strong team player.
- Lead and manage high severity database issues impacting revenue applications working cross functionally across leads of infrastructure, network, and application teams
- Implement High Availability database solutions in Oracle.
- Ensure centralized 24×7 Database Monitoring and Auditing Tools in place and effective in operation
- Mentor and guide DBAs blended with young and experienced.
- Database Platform including Governance Integration, Security and Operations
- Excellent oral, written and collaborative communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills – effective listening and be a motivated team player.
- Must be US Citizen due to contractual requirements
- The ability to partner effectively across IT teams, suppliers and business customers on cross-functional projects and process improvements
Qualification & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience and in-depth knowledge of database technology in Azure, AWS, Oracle OCI and Oracle EXACC.
- 3+ years of experience with Data Replication tool like HVR, Oracle Golden Gate Replication etc.,
- Experience in all aspects of the software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, coding, testing and production support
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with ORACLE Database
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in transforming to and from on premise environment to cloud technology
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Oracle EBS such as Apps DBA, SAP Oracle Databases
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Charlotte, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A