Homebase are recruiting for two Merchandisers on a fixed term contract basis. Two of our team members are going on maternity leave (how exciting!!!), they’re both amazing at what they do and we’re really going to miss them, but we have a *LOT* to be getting on with and a lot of exciting new projects in the pipeline so we need 2 new FTC team members to join us for 12 months.
- If you’re looking at this advert then chances are you already work in Merchandising, so there’s probably not too much we can say about the day to day functions of this role that will surprise you.
- However, in short: Merchandising is making sure the right products are in the right place at the right time. Clearly there’s a bit more it that that: but essentially, that’s your main function.
- Of course, if you submit an application we will send you a job spec with the finer points. One thing we can tell you that you won’t find on a JD and that is how amazing our merch team are.
- As you probably already know merchandising is one of the most demanding jobs in retail, but it can also one of the most rewarding. Even so, regardless of how good you are the job even the best merchandiser in the world won’t succeed without the support of the team around them and our have (combined) over 100 years combined experience for you to learn from.
- Hopefully…. you! We think this role will suit someone relatively new to merchandising so we’re happy to consider Merchandising Assistant or Junior Merchandisers who are looking to take the next step up.
- Of course… it could also suit an established merchandiser looking to gain experience within a new sector or category.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Purchasing
Job Location: Brentford, GB
Application Deadline: N/A