We’re always looking for great people to join our team, and whether you’re helping a customer to spruce up their garden, mixing a new colour for their bedroom or serving with a smile at the till there will always be something to keep you busy. And we can offer a range of contracts. You’ll need to be flexible to support our busiest times, which can include weekday, evening and weekend work, as well as public holidays.
- Offering help to make sure our customers have a great experience
- Helping our stores to stay full, clean and tidy
- A can-do personality to engage with customers and the ability to demonstrate true service skills
- Work with energy, pace and passion
- Great communication skills
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Eager to support and contribute to the wider team
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous retail experience is preferred, but not essential. What’s more important to us is that you’re passionate about home improvement, gardens, DIY and enjoy sharing your knowledge with others.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Retail
Job Location: Leeds, GB
Application Deadline: N/A