Website Holland and Barrett
The main purpose of the Multichannel Operations Manager is to monitor, manage and improve existing Multi-channel fulfilment operations and processes with the aim of making them as efficient as possible and fully optimised to drive customer satisfaction. Through detailed operational planning, research and analysis, the Multichannel Operations Manager will work with Retail, Supply chain, Distribution and customer experience teams to ensure our customers receive the best level of service.
- Management of the Digital order forecast process for all fulfilment locations including distribution centres and stores.
- Act as a support function to wider Multichannel Projects and Operations team.
- Key partner for cross functional teams including customer services, warehouse operations, retail operations, Supply chain, loss prevention, IT and digital, working together to deliver excellent multichannel customer experiences.
- Monitor existing processes to make sure they continue to perform at optimal levels of efficiency.
- Excellent organisational, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently in a fast-paced work environment.
- Governance and ongoing management of Operational KPIs and internal SLA’s, ensuring all stakeholders are fully updated on a regular basis.
- Management of cost reduction programme for all fulfilment locations whilst driving the best possible service.
- Develop plans, schedules, and budgets for projects to improve existing processes.
- Strong track record of continuous improvement activity
- Self-motivated and ability to use their own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate a passion for Holland and Barrett
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders – working across boundaries to deliver outcomes
- Confident in engaging with senior stakeholders and presenting at senior level meetings
- Able to demonstrate good problem-solving skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to influence and persuade others of a position or viewpoint
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
- Flexible team player, willing to ‘go the extra mile’ to get the job done.
- Outgoing and confident personality.
- Excellent team player, flexible, responsive, takes ownership and can work under pressure
- Able to work effectively independently and under pressure
Qualification & Experience:
- Previous experience of articulating requirements for systems development / improvement
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Liverpool, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A