Website Holland and Barrett
We require an experienced Senior Platform Engineer to help us deliver core cloud infrastructure while engineering productivity and reliability tools, which will enable our teams to deliver great services.
- Experiment, learn new things and help grow those around you.
- Evolve the platform and how we deliver our services by developing and helping teams adopt our cloud infrastructure, observability and CI/CD offering.
- Ability to influence and introduce change into development teams. This might be introducing new tooling, new processes or ways of working to improve developer productivity and scale.
- Drive engineering productivity and reliability practices across our tech organization by providing guidance, best practices and working closely with product teams.
- Design, write and deliver software that improves the lives of our engineers and the scalability of our platform
- Infrastructure as Code
- AWS (Datalake, Kafka – patching and upgrades, Airflow, IAM, RDS, Redshift)
- Managing a production Kubernetes cluster
- CI/CD pipeline management
- Comfortable with Git
- Coding/scripting experience (ideally Golang / Python / Bash)
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A