Website Holland and Barrett
- You will be responsible for the design and development of engaging, on-brand digital and blended learning content across all areas of the H&B business, from product training, to our very own apprenticeship courses. You will be responsible for creating engaging content across a variety of formats, whether that is an interactive eLearning course, engaging training video, or working your magic to spruce up our training resources.
- You will work closely with the rest of the Digital Learning team to produce all content, as well as working closely with the wider training and development team to ensure cohesive training is being delivered across the board. We are a very fast paced department, with new projects arising constantly with us being at the heart of the design and development – there are no 2 days the same in this job, that’s for sure!
- Ensuring all learning solutions fulfil objectives in a clear, well written and creative manner
- Delivering all work in a timely manner to meet the ever-evolving needs of the business
- Designing training comms about new and upcoming training to be sent out to the business
- Production of training videos – utilising both live action and animation to produce effective content. You will need to follow through the full video process from concept to delivery, including all shooting, editing and animation
- Closely working with the rest of the team, as well as relevant SMEs to produce accurate, high quality content
- Developing digital eLearning courses in SCORM and xAPI formats for delivery on our LMS (Totara)
- Designing all additional training resources, both for our digital learning, and our classroom-based training as well. This may include activity sheets, PowerPoints, workbooks etc.
- Ability to communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of team members and stakeholders from all business areas
- You need to be able to think creatively and come up with new concepts and ideas to ensure all content is portrayed in the most effective way
- Flexible and willing to learn new software and develop skills within the role
- Comfortable working within brand guidelines (we have 4 different training areas, each with its own style) whilst having the adaptability to make that brand work for the content and push it to the limit
- Flexibility and adaptability. You need to be able to manage your own workflow, and prioritise tasks to meet deadlines in a busy, fast-paced environment. We are an extremely busy department!
- Effective Communication – verbal, written, and active listening skills
- You will be a natural problem solver with a strong attention to detail, consistency and accuracy
- Comfortable with working remotely/with remote teams
- Be able to see your work through the eyes of the learner to assess its effectiveness
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A