Website Holland and Barrett
- The purpose of this role is to ensure the on time, in full delivery of key projects across the VHMS category with focus on innovation/new product development, brand launches and key consumer campaigns
- Your role would be to lead and co-ordinate the cross functional project team from design to delivery of fully developed products that are ready for customer use in line with approved costs, quality and agreed launch plan.
- Create and own RACI models and critical paths with key accountabilities for core projects.
- Outstanding leadership, communication & influencing skills, comfortable managing all levels.
- Investigates facts and develops solutions to problems during the stage gates phases so not to affect the completion date.
- A strong team player, adept at building effective relationships and stakeholder management
- Effective Risk Management and communication to stakeholders to ensure a positive resolution to all project risks.
- Monitors performance and recommends schedule changes, cost adjustments or resource requirements.
- Provides timely, clear and accurate information and status updates to functional leaders
- Ensuring every project is completed in a timely manner and within budget.
- May be responsible for feasibility studies, supporting field trials management, identifying product gaps, defining product requirements and engaging with customers to understand market needs and trends
- Tenacious, strong attention to detail and results driven.
- Minimum of 3 years project management experience.
- Leadership of cross functional project teams, across multiple projects from design through to market delivery and managing
- key stake holders to ensure deadlines are met.
- Facilitating project reviews to identify opportunities to continually improve ways of working and results.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time in full; from design concept to market, ideally within FMCG environment
Company: Holland and Barrett
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Birmingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A