A Room Attendant is responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- As a Room Attendant, you would be responsible for cleaning guest rooms and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Dispose of trash and recyclables
- Respond to special guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Stock, maintain and transport housekeeping supply cart on a daily basis
- Change and replenish bed linens, towels and guest amenities, as needed
- Clean guest rooms as assigned, including, but not limited to, making beds, cleaning bathrooms, dusting and vacuuming
- Perform deep cleaning tasks, as needed
- Perform guest turn down service, as needed
- Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: San Diego, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A