As a Security Officer, you would be responsible for ensuring the safety of guests and team members and the security of the hotel and property in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- Initiates preliminary investigations into incidents, as needed
- Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions
- Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property
- Promote safe work practices
- Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A