A Houseperson is responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
- As a Houseperson, you would be responsible for cleaning and maintaining designated areas of the hotel and responding to guest requests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests in a friendly manner
- Perform deep cleaning tasks and special projects (for example: mattress flipping, furniture moves, etc.), as needed
- Stock and maintain supply rooms, as needed
- Clean designated areas including, but not limited to, restrooms, public areas, offices and banquet/meeting/conference rooms
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to, dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures, vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, shampooing carpets, washing windows, cleaning/waxing floors, removing and disposing of trash and emptying ashtrays
- Report maintenance deficiencies and items in need of repair
- Deliver guest requests and assist in cleaning guest rooms, as needed
- Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A