The New York Hilton Midtown is hiring a Commercial Enterprise Manager. Come join our Team in the heart of Midtown Manhattan! The Commercial Enterprise Manager will be responsible for administrative and executive functions of the operating departments and Executive Team. This person will be highly organized with excellent communication skills and experienced in supporting a Hotel General Manager. The ideal candidate must have keen attention to details and the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment. Experience in hotel sales and/or catering would be a great asset. One year minimum of mid to large scale hotel operation experience is necessary. This is a great opportunity for a person wishing to springboard their career in Hotel Sales and Catering.
- Ensure accurate contracts and turnovers are issued to clients and internal departments
- Assist in answering telephone calls; announcing and transferring calls to appropriate individual or taking a clear, correct message. Distribute messages to appropriate individuals.
- Assist the HOTEL with special projects, which may include projects, travel arrangements, Expense Reports, Client Events.
- Analyze incoming booking opportunities; advise sales staff as to ability to accommodate client demands including fit of available space, guest rooms and materials such as booths
- Oversee and process typing, filing, computer records, mailing, faxing, FDC logging (activities, leads, reports), printing, scanning.
- Maintain office supplies and literature inventory to fulfill office needs.
- Facilitate site inspections, handle direct customer inquiries, and show meeting space and guestrooms.
- Process booking information in Delphi FDC including logging activities, leads, merging of contracts, addendums, turnovers, proposals, space blocking, and ad hoc reporting.
- Alert appropriate Sales Manager or Director of Sales and Marketing of space changes in Delphi.
- Responsible for Delphi Sales and Catering software system, Contracts, and addendums.
- Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
- Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A